A well founded


The intellectual predecessor of the Central-European Mining Development Bureau Ltd., the Central Mining Development Institute (KBFI) was set up on the 01 January 1979 by the amalgamation of the Mining Reserach Institute (1955) and the Mining Desing Institute (1952). The Institute was the basic institution of scientific research, development and design of the Hungarian solid minerals-mining.

The activity of the Institute was well known internationally, as well as the hungarian experts working in it.
The Central Mining Development Institute was awarded in 988 with the international „Arch of Europe Gold Star for Quality”.